Last week, it was on news that a file containing nearly 5 million Gmail usernames with associated passwords was leaked by a user named ‘Tvskit’ in a Russian online Bitcoin forum called ‘btcsec.com’.There was a…
Enable Outlook like email preview pane in Gmail. To change user interface of your Gmail and to read your emails right from your Gmail home page, you just need to enable a Gmail plugin once and you will able to read emails faster from email preview pane like MS Outlook, scroll down this page to read step wise procedure.
From last few years Gmail became widely acceptable email service used by corporate houses, business personals and individuals. Gmail overcome the legacy of MS Outlook in last one decade by providing customizable solutions as required, but some of Outlook features like email preview pane we missed in Gmail.
As we (TechNumero.com) always promised simple solutions for such problems, here we are sharing a tutorial to enable Outlook like email preview pane in Gmail. You only need to enable a Gmail plugin, following steps will show you how…
1. Open your Gmail in desktop browser and go to Gmail Settings, Settings you can find in upper left corner of Gmail.
2. Go in to the Labs tab in Gmail Settings and find a plugin named Preview Pane developed by Peter B & Michael K.
3. Click on the Enable option and scroll up to Save Changes in Gmail.
4. Gmail will automatically reload and you will find a new button called Toggle split pane mode just before the Settings button.
5. You may select Vertical split mode or Horizontal Split mode as per your requirement, by clicking on the preview pane button and after few seconds you will be able to read your emails from a preview pane.
Hope you find this tutorial helpful to enable email preview pane in Gmail. Please do write your feedback in comments section.