In this post, I’ll share How to Display Excerpt in WordPress. There are numerous ways to display excerpt in WordPress, few pieces of code can do the trick. You can also use custom excerpt option…
<script async scr ="abc.js">
- Using plugin(s)
Which Plugin(s) to Use:
- Install and activate this plugin.
- Navigate to Dashboard>Settings>Autoptimize. You will the see a screen like below.
- Check the options as shown in the screen.
- Click Save changes and Empty Cache and you are done.
Speed Booster Pack
- Install and activate Speed Booster Pack plugin.
- Go to Dashboard>Settings>Speed Booster Pack. You will be taken to screen like below.
- Select the options as show in image below.
- Click Save Changes. And you are good to go.
W3 Total cache
- Install and activate W3 Total Cache plugin.
- Go to Dashboard>Performance (W3 Total Cache Settings)>Minify.
- Scroll down to JS minify settings. You will see settings like shown in image below.
- Check/select options as show in image below. Click Save all settings and you are done.
More to read:
Remove Query Strings from Static Resources to Increase Website Speed
How to Leverage Browser Caching in WordPress
How to Enable Gzip Compression in WordPress via .htaccess file
How to Optimize WordPress Database: WP-Optimize