Let’s learn about how to Leverage Browser Caching, how it will help you to increase your website speed? And why Leverage Browser Caching in WordPress is necessary? Trust me it’s worthy enough to give it…
Learn how to quickly resize images, pictures without compromising quality of images. You can use FREE offline tools for Windows to convert and resize your images.
If you are not very much familiar with photo editing tools and other computer stuff, even resizing an image become a big task. Mostly, people do google and found online paid tools to resize images. Web is full with thousands of bulky software’s and complicated tricks to use Microsoft Paint and Photoshop to resize your image. If you do not do photo editing professionally you don’t even need to install those bulky editing tools available on internet.
All you need is tiny programs (Image Resizer 3 or PicPick ) which are available for FREE on internet for your Windows computer. After reading the following step-by-step guide, you’ll find it very easy to resize your images.
Image Resizer 3
Image Resizer 3 for windows is an easy to use and powerful software which is very small in size (901 kb) & absolutely FREE. It can resize single or multiple selected images in few seconds from your windows explorer. Image Resizer 3 supports most of the common formats i.e. jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, dib, gif, ico, tif, tiff, wdp etc. Make sure that .NET Framework 3.0 or later is installed on your machine.
How to install and use Image Resizer 3 to resize images : step by step
- Download and install Image Resizer 3. And restart your machine.
- Select a single or multiple images with the use of Shift or Ctrl Key.
- Right Click on the selected files and you’ll find an option Resize pictures.
- Hit the Resize picture button and another window will open to select image size & other options.
- Click on the Resize button and you are done. It’ll take few seconds to convert you files depending up on the size and number of images.
- Your resize images will save automatically in the same folder.
PicPick is a freeware for windows. It is very small in size (around 12 mb) and packed with tons of features. You can do almost all basic activities related to image editing and taking screenshots of your computer. With PicPick image editing tool you can:
- crop, resize, rotate, invert,
- frame, watermark, blur,
- sharpen, Brightness, Hue / Saturation, Color balance etc.
With PicPick you can also capture screenshots in many ways like:
- full-screen, active window, window control,
- scrolling window
- region, fixed region, freehand,
- repeat last capture,
- capture widget, capturing with cursor etc.
How to install and use PicPick to resize images : step by step
Download and install PicPick. Double click PicPick icon from desktop or use start menu to open it.
- Click File>Open to select an image to resize.
- Click Resize>Image Resize from top PicPick tool bar.
- Select the image resize options in Image Resize windows
- Click OK to resize.
- Save your resized image using File menu>Save or Save as to a location of your preference.
Hope this guide is useful for you. Which software do you use to resize images on Windows? Let us know via comment sections below.