Learn how to install apk files on android devices directly from internal memory or SD card. I will also talk about how you can install apk file on android devices without using data services.
Here I am listing the best Android apps – every Android user would love to have on their phone. These apps help you to get your work done easily and efficiently. By using these apps you can also improve productivity of routine tasks and can get optimum use of your phone. In some cases, these apps can also save you some more time too.
List of Best Android Apps for Your Android Phone
- @Voice Aloud Reader – You can add text via phone browser to get it read aloud for you. Or simply you can paste text from some other file or web page to get it read aloud.
- Automatic Call Recorder – Records incoming and outgoing calls on your phone.
- Hide Pictures (Audio manager) – Hide files on your phone. And pretends like an audio manager.
- CamScanner (Phone PDF Creator) – Scan documents using camera of your phone. And can convert scanned copy into pdf too. Also has share integration with other apps.
- Black List – Light in size and easy to use. Block phones call and sms too.
- QuickPic – It’s a picture gallery app. Small in size, smooth and clean user interface. Could be the best alternative if you don’t like default gallery app on your phone.
- Xender – Transfers file (using Wi-Fi) between your phone and other android, iPhone, windows phone.
- Google Fit – Health app by Google. To track your daily work out targets.
- Smart Voice Recorder – Records rich quality audio and skips silence portion in the audio.
- AirDroid – Help you to transfer data between your phone and computer.
- Hotstar – Watch live latest TV shows, movies, cricket and much more for free.
- WordWeb – Dictionary app which helps you when you got struck.
- Internet Speed Meter Lite – Show current internet speed in notification bar.
- Peak – Brain Training – You’ll love this, if you want some brain-storming stuff for your grey cells.
- Snapseed – Free photo editing tool by Google. Works like anything for the purpose.
- Battery Guru – Improves battery backup of your device by monitoring phone activity and usage schedule.
- Clean Master – Cleans junk files, wipes off ram, help you to clean phone memory to speed up your phone.
- Messenger – Advance and clean SMS app by Google. Smooth and efficient.
- Super Backup – Backup Contacts, SMS, Call logs, Calendar, Apps and Bookmarks. Small in size and fast too.
- VLC Media Player – VLC Media player fits in all your requirements for media playback.
- Any.do – The app is best in category scheduler and to-do-list app. Fast, feature rich and meant for productivity.
- LibraVox – Audio book player with access of over 15000 free audio books.
- Unit Converter – Covert parameters like (Temperature, Length, Mass/Weight, Speed, Area, Volume, Pressure, Digital Storage etc) in relevant units.
- Cogi – The app record meeting conversations, class lectures etc.
- EZpdf Reader – Narrate pdf files for you. The app also has real book style page flip support for pdf files. Trial version is for 15 days, full version costs $3.99 and lite version costs $0.99. Trust me it worth every penny, if you read a lot on your phone or tablet. And always wanted someone to read aloud for you.
- BeyondPod Podcast – Play free audio and video podcasts from around the world.
- ES File Explorer – It’s a File manager app with lots of good features.
- Pocket – This suits you best if you like to save web articles, videos and other stuff to read it later.
- Money View – If you want keep your financial planning handy, you should give it a shot.
- Google Keep – An app for notes and lists with simple, clean and smooth user interface.
- Saavn – Free access of thousands of Hindi and Bollywood songs.
- SoundCloud – Free music and audio international library.
Hope you will find these android apps useful for your android devices. Share your experiences with these android apps or suggest some apps which you consider as the best android apps, in comment section below.