Did you know that you can Show Reading Pane in Gmail – Outlook like. Gmail Reading Pane comes handy when you do not want to change the overall user interface of Gmail. And wanted to see the highlights of recent email while reading a full email body. Most of all the Outlook users love and uses the preview pane option. And it seems like you are also interested to Enable Email Preview Pane in Gmail – Outlook like.
This step wise step user tutorial will guide you to Enable Email Preview Pane in Gmail.
From last few years, Gmail became widely acceptable email service used by corporate houses, business personals, and individuals. Due to its easy to use interface, Gmail has overcome the legacy of MS Outlook in last one decade by providing customizable solutions as per the requirement. But some of the Outlook features like Gmail Reading Pane comes disabled by default.
To change the user interface of your Gmail and to read your emails right from your Gmail home page. You just need to enable a Gmail plugin. After enabling that plugin, you will able to read emails faster from Gmail Reading Pane like MS Outlook. Scroll down this page to read step wise procedure.
Enable Email Preview Pane in Gmail – Outlook like
As we (TechNumero.com) always promised simple solutions for such problems, here we are sharing a tutorial to Enable Outlook Like Email Preview pane in Gmail. You only need to enable a Gmail plugin, following steps will show you how…
1. First of all, Open your Gmail in the desktop browser and go to Gmail Settings, Settings you can find in the upper left corner of Gmail.
2. Go to the Labs tab in Gmail Settings and find a plugin named Preview Pane developed by Peter B & Michael K.
3. Click on the Enable option and scroll up to Save Changes in Gmail
Show Reading Pane in Gmail
4. Gmail will automatically reload and you will find an another new button called Toggle split pane mode just before the Settings button.
5. Finally, you can select Vertical split mode or Horizontal Split mode as per your requirement, by clicking on the preview pane button and after few seconds you will be able to read your emails from a preview pane.
Vertical Gmail Reading Pane
Horizontal Gmail Reading Pane
Hope you find this tutorial helpful and learned how to Show Reading Pane in Gmail. Please do let us know if you are interested in such tutorials. I would be happy to help. Do write your feedback in the comments section below.
In addition to that, you may be interested to read following tutorials –
Activate 2 Step Verification in Gmail – Secure Your Gmail
Who is Online from Android Device: See in Gmail Chat Box
6 Google Search Features with Real-Time Results You Must Try
Top 8 Most Useful Google Search Tips and Tricks