Learn how to Show or Hide Widgets on Specific Pages in WordPress. There are some instances when you like to show or hide widgets on specific posts, pages, archives etc. In this article, I will…
Did you know that you can Enable Email Preview Pane in Gmail – Outlook like. Email preview pane in Gmail comes handy when you do not want to change the view. And wanted to see the highlights of recent email while reading a full email body. Most of all the Outlook users loves and uses the preview pane option. And it seems like you are also interested to use outlook like email reading pane in Gmail.
This step wise step user tutorial will guide you to enable outlook like email reading pane in Gmail.
From last few years Gmail became widely acceptable email service used by corporate houses, business personals and individuals. Due to its easy to use interface, Gmail have overcame the legacy of MS Outlook in last one decade by providing customizable solutions as per the requirement. But some of the Outlook features like Email Preview Pane comes disabled by default in Gmail.
To change user interface of your Gmail and to read your emails right from your Gmail home page. You just need to enable a Gmail plugin. After enabling that plugin, you will able to read emails faster from email preview pane like MS Outlook. Scroll down this page to read step wise procedure.
Enable Email Preview Pane in Gmail – Outlook like
As we (TechNumero.com) always promised simple solutions for such problems, here we are sharing a tutorial to Enable Outlook Like Email Preview pane in Gmail. You only need to enable a Gmail plugin, following steps will show you how…
1. First of all, Open your Gmail in desktop browser and go to Gmail Settings, Settings you can find in upper left corner of Gmail.
2. Go in to the Labs tab in Gmail Settings and find a plugin named Preview Pane developed by Peter B & Michael K.
3. Click on the Enable option and scroll up to Save Changes in Gmail.
4. Gmail will automatically reload and you will find a another new button called Toggle split pane mode just before the Settings button.
5. Finally, you can select Vertical split mode or Horizontal Split mode as per your requirement, by clicking on the preview pane button and after few seconds you will be able to read your emails from a preview pane.
Hope you find this tutorial helpful and learned how to enable email preview pane in Gmail. Please do let us know if you are interested in such tutorials. I would be happy to help. Do write your feedback in comments section below.
In addition to that you may be interested to read following tutorials –
Activate 2 Step Verification in Gmail – Secure Your Gmail
Who is Online from Android Device: See in Gmail Chat Box
6 Google Search Features with Real-Time Results You Must Try
Top 8 Most Useful Google Search Tips and Tricks