This is just a small update to let you know that SiteGround is increasing hosting prices and there is a new billing cycle. This time the SiteGround price increase is huge.
Have a look at the details below.
Here is the brief for super busy folks out there. You already read it – SiteGround is increasing its hosting prices. If you’re planning to buy a new hosting plan, you can give SiteGround a try before they increase the prices.
In the following paragraphs, I’ll tell you
- how much they going to increase,
- when the new increased prices will be rolled out and
- how can you save good money, if plan in-advance and act now?
Table of Contents
SiteGround is one of the best mid-range hosting services for bloggers and businesses.
They have got all the ingredients of reliable hosting.
- Good Infrastructure (this year they moved to Google Cloud infrastructure; that supposed to make them even better).
- Latest Technologies: PHP 7.4, SSD, SuperCacher, Dedicate Performance Optimization plugin for WordPress, Free SSL, etc.
- Nice Customer Support and Free Migration
- And most of all, Affordable Prices (at least till the time new hiked prices are not rolled out.)
Learn more about SiteGround Features.
Also, you can read our full SiteGround Review.
Spoiler alert: the review is not very recent so bear with it. 🙂
We’re working on the review and update it ASAP.
Enough talking! Let’s cut to the point.
The Update: SiteGround Price Increase
SiteGround announced on June 15th that they’re increasing shared hosting prices.
The new hiked prices will be effective from Thursday, June 18th, 2020.
What are the new prices?
The new prices will be as follow:
These prices are applicable for the first invoice of 12-month hosting plan purchases.
Let’s have a look at their present (pre-hike) prices:
Why you should care?
Clearly, they’re increasing
- $3.04/month on StarUp
- $4.04/month on GrowBig
- And again $3.04/month on GoGeek
How much you’ll save if purchase now?
You need to pay
- $3.04*12 = $36.48 more when you purchase StartUp plan for 12 months after a price hike (i.e. from June 18, 2020).
- $4.04*12 = $48.48 more when you purchase GrowBig plan for 12 months after price hike (i.e. from June 18, 2020).
- $3.04*12 = $36.48 more when you purchase GoGeek plan for 12 months after price hike (i.e. from June 18, 2020).
Special note for beginners:
In case you don’t know how to use a web hosting, here is a Free Step by Step Guide to help you make your first website using SiteGround hosting.
Up to you
Do you think that the SiteGround Price hike is justified considering their overall service in comparison with other competitors in the market?
Which plan do you find most appealing?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.